I don’t look at these as “New Years Resolutions,” mostly because every year I’ve made New Years resolutions I’ve failed miserably. I don’t think it’s a I don’t have the willpower problem, I think I’m placing too much emphasis on doing everything perfectly since they’re resolutions and not goals. Goals to me are long term, resolutions are short term, so when I don’t get to where I want to be in the short term, I get discouraged and give up.
So without further adieu:
- Open a savings account and contribute %15 of our monthly income to it.
- Have a job by the end of January.
- Start running again.
- Stick to the diet for at least two months.
- Blog at least three times a week, daily if possible.
- Finish the rough draft of my novel.